Learn to make delicious and simple 'instant (bakers) yeast' breads. "From flour to frenchstick or focaccia" in 4 hours - this class is designed to make bread at home within a morning or afternoon.
CLASS LOCATION: Morphett Vale
CLASS SIZE: maximum 6 students
You will learn tricks and techniques to develop flavour and convenience through optional overnight cold dough rising, using one basic versatile dough to make multiple different breads.
This class is designed so you can replicate the process in your kitchen at home!
Class is completely hands-on, with constant expert tuition from Matthew, for you to experience each stage of the process. You will: mix, ferment, fold, divide, shape, slash/score, bake & taste.
Products to be made, baked and taken home include:
- fluffy herb focaccia flatbread
- regular and fancy frenchstick baguette rolls
- rustic large round cob loaf
- 'square' sandwich bread loaf
Also included for each student:
- a very detailed printed recipe + electronic PDF copy
- tips and demonstration on how to achieve a professional baked result in your home oven
This class is vegan friendly!
Please see our FAQs for general class information.