Experience your own micro-bakery for 2 days!
Designed for the passionate cooking enthusiast wanting to make and bake lots of delicious breads. 2 days (approx. 5-6 hours per day) of practical baking + baking discussions & learning.
We can customise depending on what you want to learn and make. Exact products depend on your goals and preferences. Focus on rye? Learn about wheat? Love flavoured loaves? Want to perfect baguettes?
Completely hands-on, with constant expert tuition from Matthew. Experience each stage of your bread-making.
You will: mix, ferment, fold, divide, shape, slash/score, bake & taste + you will have heaps of bread to take home to sell/share with family and friends.
CLASS SIZE: booking price includes exclusive group up to 2 students total only.
CLASS LOCATION: Morphett Vale, Adelaide, South Australia.
Example products (see our breads library for more options):
- sourdough baguettes
- rye sourdough loaves
- grainy sourdough wheat breads
- potato rosemary & barley sourdough loaves
- bakers sourdough rolls
- seedy rye & wheat sourdough breads
- roast pumpkin sourdough rolls
- heaps of baked loaves/rolls (for you to keep, sell or giveaway)
- all recipes
- active sourdough starter
- opportunity to practice hand-shaping
- intensive theory learning as-we-go
- fun baking discussion talk all day
The class will use our special larger European ROFCO oven for the baking and a combination of hand-mixing and dough mixer machine.
Please contact us to check dates available and to find out more.
Please see our FAQs for general class information.