Expand and develop existing bread baking skills with this class focused on alternative flavours, flours & methods. A day of baking fun!
CLASS SIZE: maximum 6 students.
CLASS LOCATION: Morphett Vale, South Australia.
(please note: our "Sourdough Bread Intro" class is a prerequisite for this class)
This intimate class is fully hands-on with a delicious range of sourdough loaves to be mixed, fermented, shaped, baked & taken home.
- Spelt Oat Sourdough
- 100% Rye Sourdough
- Wet Dough (high-hydration) Sourdough (focaccia)
- Roast Vegetable Sourdough
- review and building on "Sourdough Bread Intro" process
- sprouting grains
- fresh-milled flours
- handling wet dough
- and more...
- all printed recipes
- a delicious lunch (bread included!)
- your baked breads to take home
*products and techniques subject to change due to current seasonal grain availability
Please see our FAQs for general classes information.